I don’t really cooked but I am really stressed. Since that is the case, I bought (which my Mom paid :D) 2 packs of Mexican chili, lots of cheese and lumpia wrapper. I was lazy capture all the necessary steps but what I did was as follows:
1. Washed the chili. Cut the mid part to remove the seeds. I suggest that you wear gloves while doing this. I was bare handed and my hands were minty for 3 days. It was a soothing feeling though.
2. Wash the chili with boiling water. I read something that it will lessen the spiciness.
3. Cut the cheese into strips. Insert 1 strip in every chili.
4. Wrap each chili with lumpia wrapper. There was also information from the internet that it is better to use molo wrapper. I haven’t tried though.
5. Deep fry the lumpia until light golden brown.
Aside from cheese, you can add beef, tuna or whatever fillings you like. I am just a cheesy person that’s why I like cheese. Also, I am lazy to add meat.
This is my first ever lumpia. I don’t know when will be the next. I am not a kitchen person but I love to eat.
That is for my cheesy dynamite. 😀